- Faster cutting of thin material (2 to 4 times that of a comparable 4000 W CO2 laser).
- Superior speed and edge quality in material thicknesses up to 7/8″ compared to other solid-state systems.
- P.R.E. (Process Range Expansion) by providing the ability to laser cut copper, brass, titanium and other materials that were previously difficult to process.
- Solid-state technology reduces environmentally harmful emissions (laser gas not required to generate laser beam).
- Automatically changes nozzles based on material cut conditions (ensuring the laser does not sit idle when waiting for an operator to set up the next job).